Action and Presets
Vampire Photoshop Action
Vampire Action is a very scary and high-quality vampire effect which will transform your face into realistic vampire face. Action included 10 eye options so you can create unique vampire faces for many people. This effect scare you and surprise you incredible photorealism. Action contains 10 color FX. Save hours of work with this action. After action finish the work you get a well-organized and structured file with the many layers, folders and settings to improve the final result. Action perfectly work on Mac and PC.
Watch detailed video tutorial for this action HERE
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created and optimized to work only with the English version of Photoshop, so please make sure that you are using this version. If not, don’t worry: you can change the language of your version of Photoshop to English (and switch back again) using this method
By the way, my best selling Double Exposure Action has recently been updated, and you can now use it with the English, German, French, Italian and Spanish versions of Photoshop.
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
3. Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
4. Use a photo with 72dpi or higher. If you are using a photo with less than 72dpi, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
5. Set the Opacity of brush to 100%. Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
How to combine my actions?
1. Open your photo
2. Play the first action
3. Save the result as an image
4. Open the previously saved image
5. Play the second action
- Author: Eugene-design
- Created: 2020-09-15
- Changed: 2020-09-07
- Size: 88.289 KB
- Views: 859
- Downloads: 2
7 $»» Free with active subscription