Water Photoshop Action
How does the Water Photoshop Action work? You simply fill in your subject with a color and play the Action!
The video tutorial link is included in the 'Readme.txt' file in the download. The video tutorial covers how to setup your Photoshop file as well as in-depth effect customization techniques.
Actions features include:
- 3 different water actions containing a unique set of splash graphics. Each splash set contains 10 high resolution splashes.
- Go from a realistic underwater effect to a simple splash effect over your subject just by hiding a few layers!
- Change the light source and light ray direction to anything you like.
- You get to place the splashes where you like!
- Duplicate layers/folders to add more splashes and drops.
- Utilize a simple content aware fill technique to fill in the background behind your subject, allowing your subject to be transparent against your original background.
- Control the appearance of the water effect through simple sliders.
- Simple to change colors.
- and lots more! All demonstrated in the video tutorial
The action has been tested and working on Photoshop CS3,CS4,CS5,CS6,CC,CC 2015.5+
The action will ONLY WORK IN THE ENGLISH VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP . For instructions on how to revert your Photoshop to English to run the Action and the revert back to your native language, visit the link provided in the readme file included in the download.
If you are having difficulties with the Action, first ensure you have watched the video tutorial. If you are still stuck, please visit the support page link included in the readme file in the download.
- Author: SevenStyles
- Created: 2019-09-03
- Changed: 2019-09-05
- Size: 20.326 KB
- Views: 638
- Downloads: 6
8 $»» Free with active subscription