- Up-to-Date: Constantly updated, the material in React Explained is always current.
- Clear instruction: You will follow plain English, clear visuals, and enjoyable step-by-step instructions.
- Hands-on learning: You will master React by building a complete React application.
About the Author
What You’ll Learn
React's popularity can be boiled down to simplicity, ingenuity, and being at the right place at the right time.
In React Explained, readers will dig deep into how React works and will learn how to build applications with it. While the focus is on building for the frontend on the web, many of the skills you will learn will also apply to writing React on the server side, for native applications and even for Virtual Reality environments.
React Explained Table of Contents
- Helpful Developer Tools for React
- A High Level Overview of React
- React Elements and Components Explained
- 5 Exercises in Writing React With Elements and Components
- JSX Explained
- 5 Exercises in Writing React With JSX
- Create React App Explained
- 5 Exercises With Create React App
- Props in React Explained
- 5 Exercises in Working With Props
- State in React Explained
- 5 Exercises in Working With State
- The Component Lifecycle Explained
- 5 Exercises With the Component Lifecycle
- Project Introduction
- Step 1 - Listing Content from State
- Step 2 - Routing and Single Content Views
- Step 3 - Adding a Content Form
- Step 4 - Adding Flash Messages
- Step 5 - Updating Content
- Step 6 - Deleting Content
- Step 7 - Maintaining Persistent State With Local Storage
- Step 8 - Authenticating With a Firebase Database
- Step 9 - CRUD and Live Syncing With Firebase
- Step 10 - Deploying the Project
- Step 11 - Refactoring Your Code
- Created: 2020-04-21
- Changed: 2020-04-21
- Size: 7.857 KB
- Views: 415
- Downloads: 2
15 $»» Free with active subscription