Categories Proshare for programmers and designers
EU Cookie Law GDPR (Banner + Blocker) Module
Updated module to fully comply with the regulations regarding cookies of Mars 2021. It allows you to block cookies until you obtain the consent of the user who accesses your website. And the possibility of selecting the type of cookies to install.
What this module does for you
It now allows you to include groups of cookies by purpose, so that cookies can be grouped according to their purpose and the end user can accept only those they need. Using the configurator options you can change the name and description of the purpose.
*Important: the groups of technical cookies must be accepted.
By default, 5 groups have been included:
- Functional (technical)
- Other cookies
Updated module to fully comply with the Marzo 2021 cookie regulations. It allows you to block cookies until you obtain the consent of the user accessing your website. And the possibility to select the type of cookies to be installed among functional and third party ones.
Our module fully complies with the European Law on Cookies, the LOPD and the directives of the LSSI and guarantees you complete protection. Updated to comply with the latest modifications of the RGPD.
Full compliance with the European Law on Cookies (last modifications of the RGPD – Update 2021)
New customisable informative responsive configuration banner.
Furthermore, it gives you the option of customising the module to comply 100% with the new requirements of the RGPD (European Union). Our Cookies module complies with the Right of Rectification, with it users can delete the cookies installed from the site simply by accessing a url or even from their own customer profile.
The module allows the blocking of cookies until the user gives his consent. Cookies can be functional (mandatory) or from third parties. They allow the user to give his or her consent separately. This complies with the law as it differentiates the different types of cookies that the client accepts.
- Functional (mandatory) cookies: includes the key cookies for the operation of the website. For example, save the login data, the shopping cart, etc.
- Third-party cookies: includes cookies that collect data for tracking, segmentation, analysis, etc.
In order to comply with the directives of the LSSI, we recommend that you deactivate the tracking modules (such as Google Analytics), social network modules (Facebook’s “Like” button, Google’s “+1” button, etc.) and targeted advertising. Please note that the modules required for the proper functioning of your shop (e.g. shopping basket cookie, session cookie…) do not require prior consent.
Línea Gráfica will in no case be responsible for any damage or harm caused by activating options which do not comply with the RGPD. The user is responsible for the legal texts which indicate the purpose of third party cookies. Please note that the user/owner of the e-commerce where the module is installed is solely responsible for the legal texts to be introduced, such as the notice and explanation of the purpose of third party cookies. Linea Grafica will in no case be responsible for any damage or harm that may be caused by activating options that do not comply with the RGPD.
Revocation of consent
In compliance with the law, the user may revoke their consent at any time. As soon as they withdraw their consent, the installed cookies are eliminated and consent is requested again.
Banner content and customization
The notice banner is responsive and always occupies the entire width of the window. The module includes a Wysiwyg editor that allows you to fully customize the content of the banner (font, color, effects, html code …). You can also choose from the configuration page the background color of the banner, its opacity percentage (transparency) and its position (above or below the screen). In addition, the module is multi-language and automatically detects all the languages of your store, which allows you to write a different message per language.
Information: we have developed the module so that it does not appear when search engine robots crawl your website and that it does not affect your SEO.
Block screen until cookies are accepted
Notice in the form of a pop up
The module is compatible with multi-store mode and allows you to put the same warning banner in each of your stores, but the consent is the same for all your stores. If you accept cookies for one of your stores, the module will consider that you have accepted cookies for all your stores (indicate this in the Cookies Policy) and the warning banner will not appear later in the other stores.
- The only module that fully complies with the European Law on Cookies and the directives of the LSSI
- It allows to select the type of cookies to be installed between functional (mandatory) and third party ones.
- Allows to block (or freeze) the screen until the user gives his consent
- Allows you to select the type of cookies, reject all or accept all
- Allows you to set the duration of consent
- Customisable warning banner to alert users
- Blocking of cookies when entering the shop
- Loading of cookies after obtaining consent
- Selection of the modules you want to deactivate until consent is given
- Personalisation of the warning message
- Personalisation of the title of the “I accept” and “More information” buttons
- Responsive warning banner (100% of window width)
- Design customization (text colour, html code…)
- Selecting the colour of the action buttons
- Background colour selection
- Selection of the opacity rate (transparency)
- Multi-language module: automatic detection of all the languages in your shop
- Multi-language module: information text, button titles and different links per language
- 3 positions for the banner (up, down and floating)
- Setting the duration of consent
- Preview mode: only visible by the webmaster
- Banner not visible by search engine robots
- Compatible with multistore
Only registered and logged in users can download this file.
- Author: Línea Gráfica
- Created: 2022-04-12
- Changed: 2022-04-12
- Size: 4.084 KB
- Views: 227
- Downloads: 6
70 $»» Free with active subscription