Grassy Grounds Megapack
Grass is one of the most common and widespread plants. It grows on mountains and in valleys, in gardens and along the roads, in the fertile soil of the wilderness and in cracks in the asphalt of the big cities.
This grass pack offers a wide range of grass props that will enrich your scenes. This 3D graphic design set includes long and lush or short and sparse, and everything in between - with four dozen different colors to choose from.
Use it with the included ground plains to create rolling hills, or use the grass items alone with any other environment set you like.
Use the included magnet sets to create hills and grasses exactly where you want them.
These grass props don't use transparency, they are fully modeled and will give you realistic shadows and also render faster than transmapped items, especially when used with advanced light setups.
This product comes in two versions:
A Poser version that can also be used in DAZ Studio 3 and includes materials optimized for both Poser and DAZ Studio 3.
A DAZ Studio 4 version with the items in native .DUF format for optimized memory usage.
Note: On very old hardware you might notice performance problems when using too many grass items in one scene.
- 2 Ground Planes With Groundcover Layer (.DUF, .PP2 and .OBJ)
- Magnet Sets To Add Hills
- Grass Props: (.DUF, .PP2 and .OBJ)
- 72 Larger Grass Props To Cover The Ground Planes
- 64 Smaller Grass Props For Adding Accents
- 7 Materials For The Ground
- 7 Materials For The Groundcover Layer
- 48 Materials For The Grass Props
- .PDF File With Detailed Instructions
- Textures Include:
- 22 Texture, Bump, Displacement and Transparency Maps (2000 x 2000)
- 50 Texture Maps (256 x 256)
- DAZ Studio Material Presets (.DSA)
- Poser Material Presets (.MC6)
- Author: Daz3d
- Created: 2020-12-02
- Changed: 2020-12-02
- Size: 423.004 KB
- Views: 204
- Downloads: 0
14.95 $»» Free with active subscription