Ip Television - Watch ip streaming channels
“IP Television” is an iOS online tv/video streaming app. It is simple yet powerful solution for creating iOS App for your online tv streams in no time. Just add your tv channel or video name, add stream url and channel/video image; then build with Xcode & submit to iTunes store.
That’s it, no extra code is required.
The application have a complete source code and works with many streaming formats.
With the manual you can understanding how to compile the FFmepg library, and how to integrate it in your application.
- Turn your iPhone into a portable TV and watch top TV channels live in any location.
- Add infinite channels to your lists.
- Customize the channels lists, with images and description.
- Upload and refresh the plist remote
- Beautiful slide menu
- Add your info in “About Author”
- The innovative interface
- Ease of use
- Play/Pause online TV/Video Stream
- Based on FFmpeg framework
- Supports 720p/1080p HD mp4, mkv, m4v, mov, flv, avi, rmvb, rm, ts, tp and many other video formats
- Almost all popular streaming protocols are supported, including HLS (m3u8), MMS, RTSP, RTMP, and HTTP.
- Full Native Application
- No extra code is required
- Supports iOS7+
- Step-By-Step Documentation Included
NEW: REMOTE PLIST
Write your playlist and publishing it to a valid internet address.
You can edit and refresh the channels list whenever you want.
Watch thousands of your favorite shows and movies right on your iPhone.
The source files are commented and written with intuitive logic. Each object is divided by the player’s customizable classes.
Within the project there is also the PSD well structured and very good documentation.
The Airplay works only with audio of video.
EASY TO EDIT
As you know, I have coded this application with UIKit, the Storyboard are included!!! So you can changed the graphic too easy!
COMPLETE USER MANUAL
There are a complete user manual. This explain how to customize the app, and how to copile the FFmpeg Framework
In the next version… very soon
- Developer can customize the Settings.bundle to add Application version and Name
- Developer can force the URL to download the plist files
- Add slide menu with more features:
- About Author information
- Settings menu “Add plist url”
- Now you can download a custom plist with channel list
- Author: paoloandrea
- Created: 2020-05-01
- Changed: 2020-04-28
- Size: 118.597 KB
- Views: 107
- Downloads: 0
16 $»» Free with active subscription