Sphere Maker Photoshop Action
- 1600px x 1600 px 72 DPI final result
- Transform Every Image into a Sphere With this PS Action
- If the Action doesn’t work there’s a template inside that you can modify with your own image. This Action is outstanding in every situation that requires to place a scene, a photo or a subject into realistic sphere.
The Action by default asks you the amount of “spherize” effect that you want to achieve. You can Toggle On/Off this Filter Option as well for all the other steps of the process. For any modification on the Action I suggest to create a backup copy.
From Sphere to image Photoshop Action Tested Photoshop CC 2019 – 2014 – PC – Mac – in any Language working
How to Use
- Load the Photoshop Action "Sphere Maker.atn" from Window >Actions you can view the Actions Panel
- Open your image in Photoshop (CS or CC)
- Select an area using the Rectangular Marquee Tool (M) Play the Action
You can also use the provided psd template and place your image inside the Smart Object in red called "Image"
- Author: Giallo
- Created: 2019-09-22
- Changed: 2019-09-22
- Size: 13.596 KB
- Views: 114
- Downloads: 2
6 $»» Free with active subscription