Custom Order Reference Module
Change your Order References from random characters like XKBKNABJK to something meaningful like 2017_0005. Multiple options available.
What this module does for you
Makes it easier to find orders, since the order reference is what's communicated to the custom on the invoice and in various other places.
Simply unzip to your modules folder and install via backend.
- Choose the order ID or a custom incremental number as reference number
- Define the padding, e.g. order 5 becomes 00005
- Add custom prefixes like custom text, year or week number
- Define different prefixes for each multishop
So instead of XKBKNABJK , your order reference will be 2017_WK02_0005 or WEBSHOP_0005 or just simply 05
This module will not change past reference numbers as those have already been communicated to your customers. The module will only affect future orders.
What's New in Version 1.0.4(07/12/2017)
- bugfix for missing order payments on long references
Only registered and logged in users can download this file.
- Author: Community developer
- Created: 2020-05-04
- Changed: 2020-05-04
- Size: 2.17 KB
- Views: 87
- Downloads: 1
59.99 $»» Free with active subscription