Multi Accessories Pro Module
Multi Accessories builds a flexible bundle of products.
What this module does for you
- Offer a bundle of products, therefore increase sales amazingly.
- Does it sounds like combinations? Yes, it seems, but it's totally different. A product and its accessories are separated products, they are not different attributes of the product.
- Does it also sounds like a packed product? Yes, it seems too. But your customers are free to choose one or more or even not choose any accessories to be checked out. It's very flexible.
- Don't you see any differences in compare to built-in accessory feature? Alright, it's very similar to, but instead of adding accessories, now you can add them in different groups of accessories. This is a good suggestion for your customers in case they don't know what to buy with.
- And what about related product feature? Accessories are a kind of "related" and more structural.
- Beyond all of them, shopping has never been easy like this. Just choose accessories and click "Add to basket". All of accessories and the main product now are already in the shopping cart!
- Manage groups of accessories
- Activate or deactivate a group
- Add accessories to different groups of a product
- Change the name of an accessory - which will be displayed at product page
- Show accessories as a checkbox or dropdown.
- Show with or without accessories' prices
- Visitors can select one or some accessories to be added with the main product and proceed to checkout
- Orders then are processed as usual, it sounds like orders of different products
- Show a table of main item's price and selected accessories' price
- Have the ability to add each accessory to basket separately
- Place Multi Accessories block anywhere on product page so you are totally free to decide where and how it should appear. Just add 1 line of code into your template. Further guide is in the manual.
- Visitors can decide how many items of each accessory to be added, thanks to the option Add custom quantity to basket.
- Also, visitors can be forced to buy a main product and at least one accessory. It's helpful in case you are selling a bundle of products in which accessories reply or depend on the main product.
- Price of the main item will be updated on fly whenever an accessory is added / removed from the list
- An ability to show accessory images in Fancybox.
- (New) Especially, since 2.3, volume discounts (specific prices) are taken into account; which can be applied to the main item as well as every single accessory item.
- (New) Add default accessory along with main product everywhere
- (New) Delete all accessories when delete main product item on basket
Only registered and logged in users can download this file.
- Author: Community developer
- Created: 2022-04-17
- Changed: 2022-04-17
- Size: 2.310 KB
- Views: 182
- Downloads: 5
140 $»» Free with active subscription