Magento 2 Explained
This is a fun and clear introduction to Magento 2. Magento 2 is an amazingly powerful system, but many newcomers can find it confusing. We wrote this book to make Magento as simple and straight-forward as possible.
Magento 2 Explained requires absolutely no experience with Magento, content management, website construction, programming, scripting, or even HTML. This book is 100% aimed at Magento beginners.
What You’ll Learn in Magento 2 Explained
You'll master Magento 2 hands-on, through a complete case study, crystal-clear visuals, simple explanations, and on-target analogies, all extensively tested with real Magento beginners.
Burge walks you through installing Magento 2, planning sites that are easy to use and manage, adding content, and incorporating powerful site features without programming. Finally, Burge shows you how to run your site securely and efficiently, no matter how big or popular it becomes!
How to Get Magento 2 Explained
Magento 2 Explained is available in PDF / ePUB / MOBI formats for OSTraining members. Click here to join OSTraining.
The book is also available in Paperback and Kindle format on Amazon.com.
Table of Contents for Magento 2 Explained
- Magento Explained
- Getting Set Up For This Book
- Your First 12 Magento Tasks
- Simple Products Explained
- Product Attributes Explained
- Configurable Products Explained
- Grouped and Bundle Products Explained
- Virtual and Downloadable Products Explained
- Magento Payments Explained
- Magento Taxes Explained
- Magento Shipping Explained
- Magento Extensions Explained
- Magento Themes Explained
- Magento Pages Explained
- Magento Blocks and Widgets Explained
- Magento Marketing Explained
- Magento SEO Explained
- Magento Site Management Explained
- What's Next?
- Created: 2020-04-21
- Changed: 2020-04-21
- Size: 159.487 KB
- Views: 44
- Downloads: 0
19 $»» Free with active subscription