Advanced Subscription with automatic recurring payments Module
Propose subscription to your products, with or without prepayment and ensure recurring revenue while simplifying your inventory management. Discover Advanced Subscription with automatic recurring payments included
What this module does for you
The "Advanced Subscription" module allows you to make it possible to subscribe to some or all of your products and then ensure a regular revenue. You will also be able to give your customers the possibility to pre-pay their subscription for a certain period, in exchange, for example, for a discount.
This module automatically installs for you, all the necessary mechanics to manage your subscriptions. Its extremely flexible operation allows you to define your own rules thanks to a series of relevant options. As for your customers, they enjoy a space allowing them to freely manage their subscriptions, directly through their account.
OPT FOR THE MOST ATTRACTIVE BUSINESS MODEL OF THE MOMENT!
Subscriptions are becoming an increasingly important part of our consumption habits. Peace of mind, saving time and money, the advantages are numerous and in 2019, 85% of European consumers took out at least 1 subscription.
As a merchant, offering a subscription to your products ensures you recurring revenues and allows you to anticipate needs, reduce losses and therefore have a better cost management. In addition, because of the automatic renewal of orders, the subscription facilitates the loyalty of your customers.
RELY ON A ROBUST AND FLEXIBLE MODULE
Thanks to "Advanced Subscription" you can easily integrate the subscription into your business model. Once the module is installed, a multitude of options help you create your own rules for managing recurring orders. Among other things, you can give your customers more or less freedom, for example by allowing them to choose their renewal date or by imposing it according to your logistical constraints.
Subscription sales are managed independently for each of the products in your catalog, so you can offer the subscription for some products and not others, or even sell a product on subscription only.
OFFER PRE-PAYMENT AND SIMPLIFY YOUR INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
The module gives you the possibility to activate the pre-payment of subscriptions. This allows you to ensure the payment of orders for a certain period of time and to have a better control of the stock of products. In order to encourage your customers to pay in advance, you will be able to offer them different types of discounts!
NO NEED TO INSTALL PAYMENT MODULES, "ADVANCED SUBSCRIPTION" INTEGRATES THEM FOR YOU
The module comes with a list of payment modules already integrated, including the Stripe and PayPlug modules allowing the automatic renewal of payments (minimum "Pro" offer required for PayPlug). You will just have to enter your merchant account IDs (see information and pricing on https://stripe.com/fr/ and https://www.payplug.com/fr/) and the payment methods will be automatically installed on your site. Nothing could be simpler!
CONFIGURATION OF GENERAL SUBSCRIPTION RULES
- Possibility to let subscribers choose the renewal date for all the products in their subscription, for each product independently or to impose it.
- Ability to allow subscribers to skip one or many deliveries
- Ability to allow all customers to convert a one-time order into a subscription
- Ability to allow subscribers not to wait for the next delivery date and to place an order immediately
- Ability to schedule the order creation on Friday if the renewal date falls on a weekend
- Ability to limit the automatic creation of orders to certain days of the week or certain months of the year
- Ability to define the number of days before the renewal date below which subscribers can no longer postpone, modify or cancel their next order
- Ability to select a customer group dedicated to subscribers
- Ability to allow the use of discount codes (cart rules) when purchasing subscriptions
- Ability to enable the automatic sending of an e-mail summarizing the contents of the next order, a few days before the renewal date. Among other things, this e-mail will alert them to potential stock shortages, allow them to postpone their order (if you allow it) or to change their subscription frequency.
CONFIGURATION OF SUBSCRIPTION SALES FOR EACH PRODUCT INDEPENDENTLY
The configuration of subscription sales is done through a dedicated tab for each of the products in your catalog, in a totally independent way. For each product you have then the possibility to:
- enable or not subscription sales
- make the product available on subscription only
- select the available subscription frequencies
- allow incentives
- inherit specific prices
- activate subscription pre-payment
- select the available pre-payment periods
- set discounts according to the pre-payment period chosen by the customer
- enable the pre-payment automatic renewal
CONFIGURATION OF INCENTIVE RULES FOR SUBSCRIBERS
You have the opportunity to reward your subscribers with special discounts, valid only for orders that are part of a subscription. These discounts can be applied after a certain number of deliveries, if an order containing subscription products exceeds a certain amount or depending on the number of products it contains.
INTEGRATED PAYMENT MODULES
No need to install an additional payment module. The module already integrates the Stripe and PayPlug payment solutions, which allow you to manage automated and recurring transactions. Your customers will only need to enter their credit card number and addresses once!
DISPLAY OPTIONS FOR YOUR PRODUCT FILES
On each product file:
- Possibility to highlight the most popular subscription frequency
- Possibility to display small texts encouraging the customers to subscribe in order to save time and money (with automatic inclusion of the discount amount)
SPECIAL DASHBOARD TO MANAGE SUBSCRIPTIONS
The module allows you to manage your customers' subscriptions through a dedicated tab in your back office. By clicking on the name of each subscriber, you can access all the information on their subscriptions (products concerned, past orders, next orders, etc.). You will also be able to place an order manually. A tab will also allow you to access the list of products for which a subscription is active.
Only registered and logged in users can download this file.
- Author: Presta-Module
- Created: 2022-04-16
- Changed: 2022-04-16
- Size: 1.860 KB
- Views: 82
- Downloads: 3
700 $»» Free with active subscription